ROBINS NURSERY HAS BEGUN THE NATIONAL DAY NURSERIES ASSOCIATION’S (NDNA) 12 MONTH QUALITY COUNTS ASSURANCE ACCREDITATION.
The accreditation will pave the way to achieving the best results for every child at Robins Nursery.
The NDNA’s Chief Execution, Purnima Tanuku OBE, said: “The NDNA has developed this national quality scheme to help nurseries explore all aspects of their care and education to ensure they are delivering the best possible service for young children. Achieving Quality Counts takes a great deal of dedication from the whole nursery team and illustrates a nursery’s absolute commitment to children.”
- Developed in line with the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and is based on academic research of best practice. On award, those settings undertaking the Certification Mark, can be sure they are doing all they can to provide the highest quality experiences for children
- Embedding the process of a continuous cycle of review across the setting brings the whole team on board with quality improvement
- Involving the whole staff team will ensure a consistent approach to quality
- Quality Counts helps identify skill gaps and supports the development of individuals and teams
- Settings that have adopted Quality Counts as part of continued improvement are able to demonstrate better outcomes for children at inspection.